MRC Works is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- Providing assessment, assistance and referral to clients requiring legal and/or industrial information
- AMEP, AMRC accredited English language classes in metropolitan Adelaide and regional areas.
- Women’s Employment into Action (WEIA), providing training, qualifications and employment related support to migrant and refugee women.
- Prevocational, cultural competency and domestic violence (DV) prevention training.
- Innovative industry partnership initiatives through the Employment Hub.
The Employment Hub focuses on pathways to employment opportunities, such as recognition of skills, prior learning and qualifications; volunteering; work experience; training and employment.
New Employment Opportunities
Our Employment Hub links you to available jobs. Apply for employment advice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now with your resume to email@example.com