MRC Works is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40326).
- Women’s Employment into Action (TTL), providing training, qualifications and employment related support to migrant and refugee women.
- AMEP, AMRC accredited English language classes in metropolitan Adelaide and regional areas.
- Prevocational employment training.
- Cultural competency training.
- Domestic violence (DV) prevention training.
- Volunteer training.
New employment opportunities
We run projects and programs that link job seekers with employers. Lodge an Expression of Interest form here and we will be in contact with you.
Click here to view some of our success stories.