Humanitarian Settlement Program (HSP) includes Specialised and Intensive Services (SIS) in partnership with AMES Australia. SIS is provided to eligible clients in Adelaide with intensive needs, who require additional support to engage with appropriate services and may be impacted by multiple and complex barriers.
Examples of Intensive Needs
• Physical or Intellectual/ Psychiatric Disability
• Health needs that are severe, critical, long term and/or unmanaged
• Mental health issues that significantly impact daily life
• Homelessness or housing instability
• Domestic and family violence
• Child and youth welfare concerns
AMRC accepts referrals from the community and other agencies for clients who have arrived in Australia within the past 5 years, who are not currently in the new arrivals program [or in the Humanitarian Settlement Program (HSP)].
• Refugee (visa 200, 201, 203 and 204)
• Special Humanitarian Program (visa 202)
• Permanent Protection (visa 866)
• Temporary Protection (visa 785)
• Safe Haven Enterprise (visa 790)
For more information, contact: Dilky Wijeyekoon, Program Manager on (08) 8217 9509 or email@example.com